TikTok is arguably one of the most popular, entertaining and engaging apps of 2020. It is with great pleasure that we can announce a number of exciting features for Chartmetric users. Take a deep breath, there's lots to cover here!
TikTok Weekly Top Tracks shows the top tracks based on video view count trend over last 7 days. We know that TikTok is seeing thousands of videos uploaded every minute, to make sure we stay on top of this, these are updated daily. All of the awesome videos on TikTok are just one click away, simply click the song title to view the videos within TikTok. We wanted to really expand the detail in this chart and show the top 1,000 tracks (yes top 1,000). As a bonus, the entire chart can be exported to CSV, to bring into your spreadsheet program of choice.
We are also showing the top 1,000 tracks based on the number of videos created with that track. The current top track has been used in tens of millions of videos, we can't wait to see these numbers grow!
Yes, you can now see TikTok Like and Follower counts for an artist. A brilliant tool for monitoring any artist on our platform to see if they have a TikTok presence and see the engagement with their videos and growth of their followers over time!
You can easily see which artists have the most TikTok followers/likes. Simply sort by TikTok followers or likes count.
See how your favorite artists rank! This is a great way to provide context with data. While it may look like someone has a big following, without context it’s hard to know what their ranking means. To find out, look at the number next to the TikTok follower count - in this case you will see that this artist is 194th, among those 5,000+ artists who are linked with TikTok profiles.
Simply click on the ranking, and you will instantly get the’ context’ of where he is sitting among other artists - who the artist is above and below, and you will see in which cluster of artists they belong.
To add TikTok profiles, you go to an artist page in Chartmetric and click "Update Links" you can now add a link to their TikTok profile!
- On the artist list, there will be a banner of the top 10 artists in each metric
- Scroll horizontally to see the entire set
- Infinite scrolling has been applied to the playlist list pages
- The changes are available across all five streaming platforms
- If the filter is enabled or disabled, the choice is remembered the next time the artist page is opened
Album List Infinite Scrolling
- Changes are similar to the artist list
- Pagination buttons will no longer be present
- Filters should work as before
- There are three new filters on the ANR 30-Day Metric Growth tabs
- Released in the last 2 months
- First release in past 1 year
- Each of the above checkboxes can be enabled or disabled
- By default, the unsigned filter should be set to true
- When toggling between the different tabs, the previously selected enabled/disabled checkboxes should be persistent if the filters are available
Multi-edit Artist Links
- On the artist profile page, multiple social media links can now be edited and saved together
- If one link is incorrect and the rest are correct, the correct links should still be saved
- For incorrect links, error messages should appear on trying to save them
Artist List Infinite Scroll
- The artist list is now infinitely scrollable instead of using pagination buttons to see the previous or next batch of results
Charts Historical Positions Modal
- By default, the historical positions will show the graph only for 30 days
- The modal that gets opened when clicking the graph should show the entire date range
- This is also applicable to historical streams/historical views graphs
Youtube Audience Analysis
- Similar to the Instagram Audience Analysis section
- Only available on the artist profile page
Conversion Ratio on Artist List
- A new column called conversion ratio (followers to monthly listeners ratio) has been added to the artist list
- The functionality in terms of sorting and filtering should be the same as the other columns
Metrics on the artist profile page
- Instagram followers, youtube channel subscribers, and youtube channel views should be displayed in the "About" section on the artist profile page
- The ranks for each metric should also be present along with the metric
- The ranks can be clicked to view the neighboring artists based on the chosen metric
- This change is available only on the artist page
Synchronized stat charts
- When moving the cursor across the graph on one of the charts, it should simultaneously move the cursors for the other graphs so that you can see the value for the same date across all the charts
- If there is no data for a particular date, then the cursor won't move for that particular graph alone